News & Reviews
Happy 2nd Birthday CWE!
Sunday 27 Nov, 2016
Black Friday - HALF PRICE TICKETS and ADMISSIONS on 25 November!
Tuesday 22 Nov, 2016
Change to building opening time from 5th December
Monday 21 Nov, 2016
UNLIMITED Skating (open session - all ages)
From Thursday 8th December, 17:30
Over 18s after 9pm
WHEN: See below for full details.
Skate Ability: All Fitness Levels
- Open session ticket with your own skates - £6.50 for all ages (come when you want, stay as long as you want - well until we close!).
- Open session ticket with skate hire - £8 for all ages (as above just with our skates!).
- Non-skaters or what we call spectators - £3.25
- Get 15% off these prices with our free Zebra Discount Card
Advance Entry Tickets
How does the advance entry ticket work?
For weekend tickets, just select the time that you want to arrive between - you can choose between 10am - 12pm OR 1pm - 3pm. You must only arrive within these times but you can stay as long as you want.
For example: With the 10am - 12pm time slot you can arrive from 10am right up to 12pm and stay and long as you want.
For Thursdays and Friday tickets, you can arrive anytime you want from the start of the session (5.30pm) and stay as long as you want.
If the website is showing that the advance entry tickets are sold out, you can STILL just turn up on the day as we will have another 100 tickets available on the door!
When are we open?
We are open loads as you think we would be!
- Thursday: 5.30pm to 11pm - All ages Roller Disco until 9pm when it's adults* only
- Friday: 5.30pm to 11pm - All ages Roller Disco until 9pm when it's adults* only
- Saturday: 10am to 8pm - All ages Roller Disco
- Sunday:10am to 5.30pm - All ages Roller Disco
When are we open in school holidays?
We are open all day, every day!
^Please note that on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve the sessions will finish at 4.30pm.
- Monday to Wednesday: 10am - 5.30pm All ages Roller Disco
- Thursday: 10am to 11pm - All ages Roller Disco until 9pm when it's adults* only
- Friday: 10am to 11pm - All ages Roller Disco until 9pm when it's adults* only
- Saturday: 10am to 8pm^ - All ages Roller Disco
- Sunday: 10am to 5.30pm - All ages Roller Disco
* Adults means those 18 or over
Please click on the date on the calendar to check the session start time.
Roller Disco - Open skating for all ages
Check out our Roller Disco, our open skating session for everyone (also called Unlimited Skating: you can until we close, that is).
You can either buy tickets in advance or just turn up on the day and stay for as long as you want, simple! Even if we are busy then there is only about a 20 minute wait before you can get you skates on! If you have an advance ticket you can join the fast track queue.
We play a variety of music to keep it lively - it is a Roller Disco just in case you weren't really sure. Why not show your disco moves on our purpose-built roller rink?
***Don't want to skate?***
If adults don't want to skate, that's fine too - you can buy a spectator ticket and walk on our rink while your accompany your child or just have a coffee or a bowl of fries.
***Games throughout the day***
We now also have games at different times during the session for everyone to join in with, plus some speed skating slots in the evenings.
***Adults only Roller Disco after 9pm***
Our late evening sessions are just for the grown ups. So every Thursday and Friday where after 9pm, it’s over 18s only so you’ll have the enjoyment of a licensed bar with and our fab Roller Disco and no little ones skating between your legs.
Check this out
Further Session Info:
- Children that are 10 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Downstairs Humphrey's - You can buy drinks, snacks or order food all day from inside RollerCity. We serve a variety of freshly-made meals including breakfast, freshly-made sandwiches, Panini, wraps, jacket potatoes, salads and children's meals. Click here to view our menu.
- There is no re-admittance once you have left RollerCity unless you buy a new ticket.
- Entry into RollerCity is subject to availability.
- We do not allow photography during public sessions.
18+ NO ID – NO ROLLERCITY
We operate a ‘No ID – No RollerCity’ policy to manage entry for over 18s after 9pm.
How about celebrating your birthday or other special event with our new Skate 'n' Scoff Session Parties? During this session you can book a party table for up to 15 people in our special party area at a choice of times with skate hire, food and drink all included! Click here to view more details and book your party.
Thursday 8th December17:30
Friday 9th December17:30
Saturday 10th December10:00
Sunday 11th December10:00
Thursday 15th December17:30
Friday 16th December17:30
Saturday 17th December10:00
Sunday 18th December10:00
Monday 19th December10:00
Tuesday 20th December10:00
Wednesday 21st December10:00
Thursday 22nd December10:00
Friday 23rd December10:00
Saturday 24th December10:00
Monday 26th December10:00
Tuesday 27th December10:00
Wednesday 28th December10:00
Thursday 29th December10:00
Friday 30th December10:00
Saturday 31st December10:00
Sunday 1st January10:00
Monday 2nd January10:00
Tuesday 3rd January10:00
Wednesday 4th January10:00
Thursday 5th January10:00
Friday 6th January10:00
Saturday 7th January10:00
Sunday 8th January12:00
Thursday 12th January17:30
Friday 13th January17:30
Saturday 14th January10:00
Sunday 15th January12:00
Thursday 19th January17:30
Friday 20th January17:30
Saturday 21st January10:00
Sunday 22nd January12:00
Thursday 26th January17:30
Friday 27th January17:30
Saturday 28th January10:00
Sunday 29th January12:00
Thursday 2nd February17:30
Friday 3rd February17:30